USE TRAINING VOUCHERS FOR COURSE IN LINGUO LANGUAGE SCHOOL!
LINGUO as a training organizer registered in the Development Services Database, has a certificate confirming the accreditation of the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (PARP). The accreditation of PARP is the basis of the recognition that we meet the conditions for ensuring proper quality of development services
How to benefit?
FINANCIAL SUPPORT IS OF 88% of the course value
- We provide co-financed courses in both Łomża subregion https://bonynaszkolenie.pl/ and Białystok subregion https://bonynaszkolenia.pl/
- The offer of subsidized courses includes all languages available at our school, as well as IT courses
- We also provide courses completing with an international language certificate (Action 3.2.2.)
- We assist in the registration and proper complete of project application documents – do you need help in obtaining training voucher? Contact us!
TO REGISTER FOR A LANGUAGE COURSE WITH FINANCIAL SUPPORT:
- Register via the website of the Support Operator appropriate to your place of residence
- Contact our school so that we can prepare a course suitable for your needs based on the Development Services Database – you can take a language assessment test online on our website.
- Apply for a training voucher to the support operator and wait for verification
- Sign the contract and start your course